CBD FOR ARTHRITIS PAIN
As we age as human beings, we're facing a multitude of health related costs and ailments. One of the most prominent concerns is of chronic arthritis pain. People are looking for medications or supplements to help aid in the severe pain they don't like dealing with. Can CBD hemp oil be the solution to this problem?
WHAT IS ARTHRITIS?
Arthritis is the number one cause of disability in the United States. Arthritis is very common but is not well understood. It is an ailment that affects 52.5 million adults today and that number is expected to increase to 67 million by the year 2030. There's no cure for arthritis and limited treatment options exits for the painful and limiting disease.
Actually "arthritis" is not a single disease, it is an informal way of referring to joint pain or joint disease. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. People of all ages, races and sexes can and do have arthritis.
Arthritis is an uncomfortable and often unavoidable disease that often results in severe symptoms such as:
- Locked joints
- Morning stiffness
- Persistent joint pain
- Former injuries that didn't heal
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis (inflammation of the forefoot)
WHAT IS CBD OIL?
Cannabidiol is (CBD) is one of the many different compounds found in the cannabis plant, which is known as cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are really unique because they act on cannabinoid receptors that are part of the endocannabinoid system found throughout the body.
THE BENEFITS OF USING CBD OIL
While CBD seems to be helping many people, it's not a miracle cure and it appears most people do find CBD helpful. Here are some of the benefits of CBD Oil:
- Better sleep
- Improved mobility
- Reduced need for NSAIDS
- Reduced need for opiates
- Reduced side effects from conventional arthritis treatments
- Pain relief
WHAT RESEARCH STUDIES SAY ABOUT CBD FOR ARTHRITIS
- CBD, cannabinoids, and compounds in cannabis decrease inflammation by blocking the formation of pro-inflammatory chemicals called cytokines. Cytokines are made in response to an injury, infection or by an improperly working immune system.
- THC was shown to be 20 times more anti-inflammatory than aspirin and 2 times more anti-inflammatory than hydrocortisone.
- At once, 18 percent of people seeking a medical cannabis evaluation at a California clinic were doing so for the relief of arthritis symptoms.
- Both THC and CBD do not inhibit COX-1 or COX-2. NSAID (i.e aspirin, advil) inhibition of these enzymes is associated with gastrointestinal ulcers and bleeding, heart attacks, and cerebrovascular accidents.
HOW DO I USE CBD FOR ARTHRITIS?
Prior to using any product that has been infused with CBD, always consult your doctor first, especially if you already take other medications. CBD can cause altercations depending on what drugs you're consuming.
Because of the connection between inflammation and pain, using CBD oil for arthritis is similar to using CBD oil for sports recovery.
The following delivering methods of taking CBD oil all work well to help relieve the pain of arthritis: vaping, tinctures, topical, and capsules.
At ReLeaf Apothecary we offer the highest quality CBD products at the lowest prices.
Here are a few recommended products for you to try.
CBD PRODUCTS FOR ARTHRITIS